Shredding Cost Calculator & The Benefits of AccuShred
When you go to AccuShred’s Cost Calculator, you can estimate your monthly shredding cost. All you have to do is go to: http://www.AccuShred.net/calculator/
And then enter your monthly labor costs (includes: employee time spent shredding per day, average number of working days per month, and the average hourly wage for clerical employee) and then enter your monthly equipment costs (includes: average monthly cost of shredding machine and the number of machines in the office). You can then estimate your monthly shredding cost and see if you changed any of the variables, what would change accordingly and how the cost fluctuates.
So what’s the REAL cost of shredding yourself?
With AccuShred as your Information Destruction Contractor, you can do the following:
- Increase employee productivity. Your employees will be able to do the job for which they were hired, rather than taking time out to destroy sensitive information
- Employees that are used to destroy information should not be exposed to certain sensitive information of other employees (payroll information, legal issues, and personal correspondence).
- Office shredders can’t handle large volumes, can’t take staples or clips, can’t destroy film and computer discs, can cause injury if they grab clothing or accessories and are usually not used consistently by employees which can create a liability to your company. You will reduce liability and capital expenditures by destroying the sensitive information using professional paper shredding services.
AccuShred can help you destroy your sensitive documents in the following ways:
– Routine Container Service
- Depending on your company’s individual needs, AccuShred offers daily, weekly, monthly, or on-call destruction services. Specifically designed secure locking bins or console units are provided free of charge and are placed strategically throughout your facility.
- For companies whose policies dictate that material be shredded at their location, AccuShred offers on-site document destruction.
– Purge/File Box Clean Out Service
- AccuShred provides businesses with annual, semi-annual, or periodic purges of old records that no longer need to be retained. Containers can even be provided for the files to be disposed.
- Very little preparation of your material is required because staples, paper clips, and binders are accepted material.
– Drop-off Destruction Service
- Bring the documents and/or records to AccuShred’s facility directly for destruction.
- Most economical method of document destruction.
Call us at 419-244-SHRED (7473) | 800-747-3341 for more information.