AccuShred’s Values, Code of Business Integrity and Leadership Charter
AccuShred’s values represent our core beliefs about how we conduct our business.
- Safety – Safety first!
- Quality and Excellence – Set and achieve high standards in everything we do. Make our customers’ experience with us the best and most trusted of their day!
- Integrity – Do the right thing – period
- Fulfillment – Develop our talents and enjoy our work
- Teamwork – Communicate openly and respect each other
- Profitability – Make wise decisions to help grow the business
Code of Business Integrity
As part of AccuShred’s compliance culture, we have adopted a Code of Business Integrity. This code sets out the principles and behavior we must all follow to build and maintain an ethical culture and workplace throughout the organization.
We must demonstrate integrity in all our business conduct, including dealings with fellow employees, customers, intermediaries, suppliers and treatment of company property.
Our business integrity policy is a guideline to:
- Promote honest, safe and ethical conduct
- Maintain a workplace in which the safety, integrity and dignity of each individual is valued
- Assure compliance with laws, rules, regulations and certifications
- Assure the proper use of the company’s assets
Our Leadership Charter
Leaders at AccuShred are committed to:
- Leading by example in accordance with the company’s core values
- Building the trust and confidence of the people with whom they work
- Continually seeking improvement in their methods and effectiveness
- Keeping employees and customers informed
- Being accountable for their actions and holding others accountable for theirs
- Involving people, seeking their views, listening actively to what they have to say and representing these views honestly
- Being clear on what is expected, and providing feedback on progress
- Showing tolerance of people’s differences and dealing with their issues fairly
- Acknowledging and recognizing people for their contributions and performance
- Weighing alternatives, considering both short- and long-term effects and then being resolute in the decisions they make